It keeps telling me no bootable device please restart. It…

Customer Question
It keeps telling me...

It keeps telling me no bootable device please restart

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It’s a satellite pro c50-a Series

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It’s a touchscreen

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
It’s a Toshiba
I quit using it when it did this and it’s been sitting for a little over a year
I didn’t really use it that much to start with but my daughter needs a computer now for school and it’s brand new I just never really used it that much
It has it Intel inside core I three processor it’s a satellite C55 TV series
Hellllllooooo
How long does it take to connect with the tech-support
I pay but nobody’s there to help me what is this all about y’all just take peoples money or do you actually help people with their computer problems
12/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 7 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is***** apologies for the delay.

First, remove the battery and unplug any peripheral devices including the charger, remove CD/DVD discs if connected.

Next, remove and re-seat the hard drive - please see the video at the following link for instructions on how to do that:

click here

Then plug the charger back in and attempt to boot the computer.

If it still does not boot then power down and the boot the computer and press and hold the BIOS key while booting and the BIOS menu screen should appear. The first screen should display the status of the hard drive. Please let me know if the hard drive is listed as detected in the status page.

Sorry all ready took care of the problem so please cancel all my request

Ok, and thanks for letting me know.

David.

No thank you

Ok thanks.