I purchased Microsoft 395. it was going great until october…

Customer Question
I purchased Microsoft 395...

I purchased Microsoft 395. it was going great until october (i believe). when it began recalcitrant, both excel and word carry an extra bar that says "reactivate". i've reloaded this software numerous times but cannot get rid of that message. in "help" it was indicated i should cancel the software then purchase it again. i am at a loss how to take care of this situation.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Windows 10 and chrome.

Technician's Assistant: Did you click Start and open the Programs control panel to uninstall the Excel?

Have not attempted to uninstall excel or any part of microsoft 395. i do not wan to lose anything in my computer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I am computer illiterate so do not know what is being said to me quite often. send me on, please.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 7 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Did you pay for yearly renewal for the Office 365?