After a re,cent update to windows 10, none of my programs…

Customer Question
After a re,cent update...

After a re,cent update to windows 10, none of my programs will open.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

Dell

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Today is the first day. When I click on the windows icon I get the message an attempt was made to connect to a token that does not exist. Had to do a hard shut down.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 7 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

You should try either restarting the PC and see if it works, or you can do a restore of Windows to the moment everything worked.

Let me know if you need steps to restore