Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

All of my gmail account saved emails have

Customer Question

All of my gmail account saved emails have disappeared...help.
JA: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: My desktop, phone, and tablet were synced. Yesterday, I tried to open a folder and nothing I needed was there. I started checking and everything was gone, all folders, all e-mail was gone. I usually open gmail, type my password ***** bam - there it is - now there is nothing.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Nothing. I am THE most techno-challenged woman in North America.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'm not even smart enough to know what I need to ask. I do interpret sign language. Most of my work comes through e-mail. All of my work assignment, forms, you name it are gone. I'm trying to send an email to a boss right now and it is telling me the email won't send because I have the wrong email. I know it's correct, I just bothered the interpreter coordinator at home on a Friday night.
Category: Computer
Expert:  UranIT replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Also, do you use Windows PC or mac to check your mail? Browser or some software (Outlook, Thunderbird, or other..)