Fix my pc. Presario. I just bought his second had it says…

Customer Question
Please fix my pc ...

Please fix my pc

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Presario

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I just bought his second had it says theres and admin account but there isn't one once so ever

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want this pc clean clear and wiped please

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 8 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com , my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen