I'm having trouble getting in to my mail. It is sayed Server…

Customer Question
I'm having trouble getting...

I'm having trouble getting in to my mail. It is sayed Server Connection Closed

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No they will not login eather

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I just reset it early today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My phone #(###) ###-####

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 7 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.
The issue you describe could be due to memory errors in the router/modem that provides your Internet access. To resolve the issue power down the router/modem that provides your Internet access and unplug the power cord as well. Wait 3 minutes. Then plug in the power cord on the router/modem and power up the device. Wait for the router/modem to completely start up. Reboot your computer after the router/modem had completed start up and test to see if the issue is resolved.
Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance. Also, please provide a positive rating (3, 4, or 5 star) as that is how I receive credit for my work.
Thanks,
David.

Do you still need assistance?