I am unable to sign on as they need my address and I am

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to sign on as they need my address and I am unable to write on the page they send me

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

My skype, they openn it , but only load about 2/3 and stop downloading

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

I think about a month ago I have two skye on line and I have been able to delete one of them

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

Trying to sign on I am 89 years old

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Can they put my put my new address on if I give it to you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Roberto, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Roberto
Roberto, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I am reviewing your question now. Please give me a few moments to respond.

Hi, it sounds like you are unable to sign into Skype. If you could, would you please try to visit this link; https://web.skype.com, and see if you can sign in to the web version of Skype. This will allow you to use Skype without having to install any software.

If logging into https://web.skype.com​ works, then we can attempt to download and install the software on to your computer and get the Skype app working for you. If you would like to set up and remote screen sharing session where I can walk you through this process, please do let me know.

Please let me know if you have any further questions and I will be happy to respond.

Warmest regards,

Roberto

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Warmest regards,

Roberto