I am old, and an old customer who finally got a new

Customer Question
I am old...

I am old, and an old customer who finally got a new computer. When I went to load my Pandora account on my new computer it wanted my password. I was auto logged in on my old computer, and my newer email address is not in your system. Old email***@******.*** email***@******.***. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Charter account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Phone number might be(###) ###-#### Security questions might be anything.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure. I have always loved Pandora over crappy Sirius, and I am cheap and retired so I don't mind the ads.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 2 days by:
12/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you still have your old pc?