My wife typed in a password into a new laptop and she did…

Customer Question
My wife typed in...

My wife typed in a password ***** a new laptop and she did not write it down and how she cannot get back into it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Brand is HP Prod number is *****#ABA

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

No it is only a couple of hours old. I think it has win 10

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Isn't that enought

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Use below reply box to post your response

Hope laptop is running on Windows 10 OS, right?