My Toshiba Satellite is in need of a new battery. How to…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, My Toshiba...

Hi Pearl, My Toshiba Satellite is in need of a new battery. How to access one?

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Where to buy it and what model do I need?

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. What Toshiba model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

On the bottom it says L50t-B, serial no. XE173280C and the OS is windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I haven't tried anything but have noticed that the battery is running out more quickly as time goes by

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 7 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Thanks Uran
I am not on the computer with the problem, so remote connection is no help
Thanks Uran, will my $5 be refunded as it said at the start and how do I know which battery model or are the links directed to the correct battery model?

After you click on links, you will see description , which will show that it is compatible with your model.

Ok thanks Uran, have a great day!

You are welcome