I have this week got Direct tv installed. Before I had Dish.

Customer Question
I have this week...

I have this week got Direct tv installed. Before I had Dish. I was told by Direct tv that I was getting tv phone and internet. My bill would be 120.00 a month for 2 years. I say GREAT. Sign me up with a saving of 60.00 a month. My problem is I have Direct tv but my internet and tv is a separate bill by someone else. I was on phone 3 HOURS this morning with ending up getting cut off. This evening I called back again and talked to someone and he told me that I would have to talk to someone else. He then cut me OFF. Is this normally how you treat new customers?. I think I would hate to be a loyal customer. Anxiously waiting your reply.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to DirecTV?

No it is working fine

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the TV Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No. you are transferring me to someone else I have had that all day

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Rachel-Mod, Moderator replied 7 months ago
Rachel-Mod
Rachel-Mod, Moderator
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel
No more needed. How do I chat with direct tv
Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 7 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey