Give me a new password or let me ust the one i have inserted…

Customer Question
Give me a new password...
Give me a new password ***** let me ust the one i have inserted several times!
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

May I know the exact make and model of your device?

Just tell me what is wrong.
I already answered that question. Model Yamaha Sound Bar #800. I am getting written dialog on the screen and sound but do NOT want written dialog. On the soundbar remote, it says Target.....whatever that means.
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

I am sorry for the inconvenience. I'm a Computer Expert. Since you haven't provided enough information and chosen computer category, I may have to opt out from this question to open it for all other experts to give you a quick solution. Thank you.

If you cannot figure out what is wrong with my Yamaha sound bar #800, then let's forget it. I said I would pay the $5 and then the price kept going up. If you cannot correct the problem, just forget the whole thing.
What are we supposed to do? Leave the TV on? It may not be the sound bar that is causing the problem but we are very tired of all the dialog being written on the screen. We just want a clear picture with no dialog writing.
Tech Support Specialist: JJesus Perez Gonzale,
 replied 7 months ago
JJesus Perez Gonzale

Hi, I am a different expert and here to continue to assist you until we reach a solution. Please tell me where you left off on troubleshooting your problem so that I may continue to assist you.

As I understand it, I don't pay if you don't fix my problem. All dialog on regular shows, quite often not advertisements, has the dialog written on the screen as if we were deaf! We do not know how to rid the screen of the written dialog. I don't know if it is the TV or is it the sound bar (Yamaha #800). I just turned on the TV without the sound bar. I still have the written dialog on the screen. My request is: get rid of the written dialog. The reason I had thought that the problem lay with the sound bar is because on the sound bar remote a button is pushed which says "target", instead of the type of stereo sound I wish to have. I cannot get rid of "target". If this is too complicated, I will call a local person.
OK, go for it!!
As I may have mentioned previously, I do not think the sound bar is at fault; however, it continues to say TARGET instead of stereo or other settings. I believe someone has been working on my problem for five hours. All I ever desired was to not have the dialogues in writing on the screen. If they wish to call me as perhaps I could help on this end, my number is; 1.***-***-****.
Five hours later, the TV problem has not been fixed and unless they turn programming back to us, we won't have any TV tonight.
Please don't leave the TV the way it is for this evening. We would like to watch it even if we have to see all the dialog writing. Thank you.
I am going to bow out. I have been patient with you folks for 6 + hours and the problem has not been corrected. I know i do not owe $30 as the problem has not been fixed. It has been difficult communicating with your company.
forget it. I will not pay $30 when the problem has not been solved.
Vorrey