I am having trouble signing on. My regular password was

Customer Question
I am having trouble...

I am having trouble signing on. My regular password ***** refused several times, so I made up a new one and it doesn't work either. I type in the new password, but it doesn't ask to repeat it.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

µy Aol account

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your AOL account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes, but it didn't help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Mostly why doesn't it recognize me?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Sudipto, Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

How did you create the new password?