I am trying to print the documentFrom Microsoft Word and I…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to print the documentFrom Microsoft Word and I received this message, the margins of section 1 a set outside the printable area of the page. I tried many times to correct it but it doesn't seem to work can you please help me in this matter. Thank you Stephen Valenti

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

All of my other documents print correctly. It's one document that I ended on a name and address

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

I tried to reset the margins and page layout

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you. Please allow me a moment to review your question.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks