I am unable to reset my password. I cant remember my

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to reset my password

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I cant remember my password ***** the phone number i previously had does not exist

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

I have a cell phone now the previously had a land line

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

All i need is a password ***** access my email

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't need a smart phone expert i access my email on a desk top computer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you forgot your email password ***** unable to access your email account if this is the case may i know who is your email provider for example Gmail, Yahoo?