Slow,iam looking for premier pc support. Dell.not sure.

Customer Question
Slow,iam looking for premier...

Slow,iam looking for premier pc support

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell.not sure

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Runs when it wants

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 7 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

What is the issue you are having?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.

Sorry I thought you were premier pc support,your not.so .cancel this. Thank you

sure