I need to run windows explorer 11 to work with pictures for…

Customer Question
I need to run...

I need to run windows explorer 11 to work with pictures for a new client. explorer 11 is installed but has no icon. I am unable to run explorer 11. how do I start it?

Technician's Assistant: What are you having trouble accessing or opening?

I see it in the control panel but can not run it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the version of Windows?

HP envy

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

New today. I have to upload photos for a new client and it requires the use of windows 11 only. I can see it in the control panel, I turned it off, rebooted and turned it on again. I am unable to start it sod I can upload the photos

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Windows 11 does not have an icon on my desktop

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Please press the Windows key and R together on your keyboard to bring up the RUN box.

Next, type in iexplore and press ENTER.

Does this bring up the Internet Explorer window? Do keep me posted below. Thanks,

That did not work it brought up the current browser. I need the old browser to function so I can work with a clients files
I do not want to pay any more fees. It seems like a simple solution. How do I start the old browser

OK, opting out now.

Please pas me along to a supervisor.
I can not wait 24 hours, I need assistance now. it is not a complex problem. Please pass me on to another specialist.

PS: Please ignore and close any remote assistance offer shown on this page; it's sent at the site's end and not by me.

Can I connect to your screen (no extra charge) to check the browser now?