I am no my computor and t being allowed movement between. Hp…

Customer Question
I am no my...

I am no my computor and t being allowed movement between

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp envy

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

HP envy repair itself

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 7 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Can you please explain what is the issue?