I forgot my password word. Can't get in with my password.

Customer Question
I forgot my...

I forgot my password *****

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Can't get in with my password

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Asus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Last Wed

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

Changing pass it want let me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I think it is a very long time ago and have been working on the phone with me know when I am not sure what to do hacking my password

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

May I know what operating system you have in your Asus laptop?

Sonic master
Don't have funding at this time
Their is my x husband keep doing something with the following link to my password ***** email
My number are (843)372_7470
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

May I know what operating system you have in your Asus laptop? For Eg: Windows 7 or Windows 8 or Windows 10

Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

Does the password ***** shows your email as username?