How can I remove insider from windows 10? This is on my PC.

Customer Question
How can I remove...

How can I remove insider from windows 10 ?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

This is on my PC

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

Asus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Simce it was installed

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

1. Use the Windows key + I keyboard shortcut to open the Settings app. (On your phone, swipe the Start screen to the left and tap Settings.)
  2. Click Update & security.
  3. Click Windows Insider Program.
  4. Click the Stop Insider Preview builds button.

5. Click the "Need to stop getting Insider builds completely?" link.

6. Click Confirm.
  7. Click Restart Now.

Once your device restarts, it'll no longer be in the Windows Insider Program

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!