Cant control the way instructor is in video because the

Customer Question
Cant control the way...

Cant control the way instructor is in video because the controls don't quite match

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Brand is Dell. operating system: windows 10 not sure about model

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Dont know what to try, right now in current video instructor is further left on controls where for me he's off the screen.

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Shefin, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

With a recent Windows 10 update, some of the graphics Adapters that is not compatible with Windows 10 has lost the ability to work with Windows 10. That might be the reason for this display issue.

Please let me know the make and model number of your computer, so that I can help you further. Also, let me know the following.

Right click the Start button, and select Device manager. In Device manager, click to expand Display Adapter. let me know the name of the display adapter name listed over there.

Thank you.

Customer/p>