Trying to retrieve email. Won't take any passwords that I…

Customer Question
Trying to retrieve email...

Trying to retrieve email. Won't take any passwords that I remember

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Trying to retrieve my email. Been through all passwords that I remember. Always asked the same security question. Sends code after code to my phone. Even got one from a phone call. Then I get denied. Help!

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes but they,re not accepting any.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing I can think of feel like I've tried all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. What is the address of the account you need to access?