New printer Dell C1760nw keeps saying its off line & WiFi…

Customer Question
New printer Dell C1760nw...

New printer Dell C1760nw keeps saying its off line & WiFi blinking

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

We have WiFi

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

On top of printer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

May I know whether you have a computer with you? And are you trying to print from the computer or a different device?

Our Personal PC Expert just came in. I'm sorry to cancel this messege.
Pl verify
Hello
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

I understand your concern. If you have further questions you can post back with your replies. If you need to cancel this service you can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support