I am using Windows 10. My computer has stopped doing the…

Customer Question
I am using Windows...

I am using Windows 10. My computer has stopped doing the automatic updates (I don't have a clue why). I went to settings and selected security and tried to address this problem manually but all I get is this following message: Your device is at risk because it's out of date and missing important security and quality updates. Lets get you back on track so Windows can run more securely. Select this button to get going (RETRY).

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

HP desktop

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP? What have you tried so far?

I'm guessing about 2-3 weeks, but I'm not sure. When I ask for the updates it shows at least 3 but doesn't install them, it just gives me the message above.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

The reason I notices this was because I occasionally play the MSN game "Just Words" and it started giving me only 1/2 a screen.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Which operating system do you have?