I forgot my password. Have a paid subscription. Got new

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password. Have a paid subscription. Got new password. Had to fill out new questions. Wanted me to pay new subscription. I can not get back to my old account. getting upset. Called customer service line got someone offering free gift and then another number, called that and got some recording for something else. I hope you can help me before I want to just cancel this whole thing

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

My first account that I payed for

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

H/P Chromebook I do not know the mocel

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I do not think it has to do with my computer It has to do with the company not letting me into my old account If they would give me my old password ***** pin I could get into account

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Rachel-Mod, Moderator replied 8 months ago
Rachel-Mod
Rachel-Mod, Moderator
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel
I would like your help since I can not seem to reach anyone at this company. The customer service number I was given leads to a 8 assistance number that does not give you a number for eharmony 1-***-***-**** I seem to be going in circles with this an can not reach a human to help me with this and at each turn I am asked for more money
I will open this up to our experts to see if they may be able to help you. You will be notified via email once someone reaches out to you.
Rachel-Moderator
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!