I have lost my skype by pushing a wrong button ... the

Customer Question
I have lost my...

I have lost my skype by pushing a wrong button ... the entire program was gone on this pce. My skype name is Bethelon381. Can you brign it back to this macair?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

Can't remember ... tried to yesterday and that's when I Lost it.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

Tried to get it back unsuccessfully with processes I do not understand

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of ... I just need total connecting with all of my contacts ...

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please which version of windows you are using?

Thank you