I have been having trouble with Microsoft Edge stability.

Customer Question
I have been having...

I have been having trouble with Microsoft Edge stability. After 3 days with Geek Squad, the solutions have been only temporary. Opening up access to pc this morning LO & Behold MS send message which I was able to comprehend. I was asked to update account and a seven number code to change password ***** MS Account.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

What else I have to do to resolve "issues", whatever they are, so that it does not happen again. Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last update your Edge?

I don't know really!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Can you tell from " ur side?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you now try to use Edge?

Please let me know

the usual message has been "serious error occurred" please sign off.

Is this on any website you go to?