I tnink I got hacked I need to change my password I cant get…

Customer Question
Second opinion] i tnink...

Second opinion] i tnink I got hacked I need to change my password ***** cant get in

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

It just comes up with an error that my password *****'t work

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Toshiba im on windows 8.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just today I usually change my password ***** but I cant get into settings

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

Where you are trying to login ? Is this is email account ?