I have a KLH AUDIO RECEIVER model R-5100 can i add a kenwood…

Customer Question
I have a KLH...

I have a KLH AUDIO RECEIVER model R-5100 can i add a kenwood 14 band eq model GE-35

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

HITACHI AND AIWA I CAN PUSH OVER 600 WATTS OUT OF THEM I HAVE 3 SETS

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

I HAVEN'T TRIED ANYTHING YET BUT I HAVE A BLUETOOTH DEVICE IN MY VCR 2. SPOT TO STREAM MUSIC FROM MY PHONE

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

THATS IT

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Louie, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Louie, Computer Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...BLUETOOTH DEVICE..."

And have you considered / tried inserting the Kenwood GE-3 LINE jacks between the Bluetooth device and the VCR 2 L AUDIO R?

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.

The Bluetooth device. i can't find a model number on it but it comes up asYET-MI when you pair ro it or scan for it and i did try to add it in and got nothing but the eq maybe not working i will check it and try again later on today i will let someone know what happens

I understand.

Still, let's try check and review the basics. Proposed preliminary tries (if have not been done):

• • first, connect the Bluetooth device directly to the R-5100's front VCR 2's L AUDIO R RCA jacks;
  • • pair the Bluetooth device to your phone;
  • • test and stream music from the phone to the Bluetooth device;
  • • confirm streamed music is heard from the KLH connected speakers;
  • • disconnect the Bluetooth device;
  • • connect the Bluetooth device to the GE-35's LINE IN L & R jacks;
  • • using another pair of RCA-to-RCA cables, connect the GE-35's LINE OUT L & R jacks to the R-5100's front VCR 2's L AUDIO R RCA jacks;
  • • test again.