I ma having awful problems with my new computer regarding my…

Customer Question
I ma having awful...

I ma having awful problems with my new computer regarding my microsoft account - I have now changed my password ***** and no matter what I do the computer does not recognise any of the passwords that I have used and changed to. I am at my wits end with this.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

When I opened my computer just a minute ago I got a message saying that I needed to fix my microsoft account and then up came the password ***** box and NONE of my passwords are accepted. What is wrong and what needs fixing and why won't my password ***** accepted?

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It's brand new and I have had nothing but trouble since I got it. I am using Windows 10, sorry is that what you asked before?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes please, I also got a message stating that the new security arrangements that I requested will be ready by an early December date. I don't know what this is about. I have not intentionally requested anything at all.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
I am happy for you to connect to my computer and fix the problem.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
What other information do you want to be able to proceed? Happy to supply. I just want this fixed.
12/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To clarify, are you using windows 10? And what is the message you get when you fail to sign in?

Please let me know

Thank you