I cant update my windows 10. Hp pavilion. Hp pavilion. Off…

Customer Question
I cant update my...

I cant update my windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Hp pavilion

Technician's Assistant: What hp model do you have?

Hp pavilion

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Off and on for 6 months. iget a message that a file in pavilion wont allow the update

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Printer is hp envy 4500 series

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you today.
Since when did you start experiencing this issue?

What is the error you encounter while running the windows updates?