Well my 81 year old brain is not working very well. Some…

Customer Question
Well my 81 year...

Well my 81 year old brain is not working very well. Some time ago I ran a terminal command that checked the status of my printer system. But I do not know what the command was.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP Photosmart 7520

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Many months. Problems were infrequent but are getting more so. Now I can not print. When I ran the script it listed a number of functions that were amiss. Any thoughts as to what that script (command) may have been. If I run it, I can identify the specific functions that are bad.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Many moons. but before I do that, I will have to back-up. Are you familiar with the troubleshooting command I described above?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Do not think so. Basically, I would like help with the trouble shooting command so I can provide the data required to fix

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.