It says that we are not registered. We signed up via phone…

Customer Question
It says that we...

It says that we are not registered. We signed up via phone and was told that we would be active in mid October. So my question is what is our status and what do we need to do?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Apple 5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple phone? What have you tried so far?

Have not tried the phone, I prefer a computer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Just trying to get an appointment for a malfunctioning garage door opener.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: R Hefner, Computer Engineer and Instructor replied 7 months ago
R Hefner
R Hefner, Computer Engineer and Instructor

Hello my name is ***** ***** I would like to help you but I do not understand the situation.

You are mentioning and Apple operating system and a garage door opener.