Will you help me with mailchimp email issue? Mailchimp.

Customer Question
Hello, Will you help...

Hello, Will you help me with mailchimp email issue?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Mailchimp

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Ipad. But I create newsletter, using my PC. I create the newsletters using mailchimp. My website is wordpress. My domain registration through GoDaddy.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

There are 2 (email) problems. I have email forwarding through GoDaddy, and it has stopped working. Board of Directors listed on website have an email address after their name. That no longer works. The save day that stopped working, I created an email invitation and inserted the email address (mailto:) and that does not work. Re troubleshooting - I have erased everything & recreated addresses in workplace center in GoDaddy SVERAL times. I have recreated the email invitation SEVERAL times. I've had "Chats" with wordpress techs who assure me it is a mailchimp problem. I have been reading and following all the related articles that look relevant. I have been trying to fix this for almost 3 days.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I think that is everything. Thank you.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 7 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Is the problem with sending emails or receiving them? do emails getting forwarded without mailchimp?

Issue 1. All members of Board of Directors are listed on the website. Directors Last***@******.*** appears after their name. Click on that email address & you email is forwarded to the directors personal email. That has stopped working.
Issue 2. In a newsletter created a 1 page invitation. I inserted the email address (mailto) of the person to reply to. That link does not work.

May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen

No. I give up!

You have wrong html code on website that needs to be changed. thats why email to board of directors do not work

As far as mailchimp - without remote connection - i cannot tell where the issue is

I can help using remote secure connection today. It is still more affordable that having a tech to come in.

Thank you. I appreciate your help. It is far less frustrating to bring a tech in & have him just fix everything.
Thank you
Jayne Harris
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi Jayne,

Did you have a local tech come to your home/work?