Just bought the google mini and it keeps telling me it

Customer Question
Hello! Just bought the...

Hello! Just bought the google mini and it keeps telling me it cannot access email yet.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Just my phone Do I need to log out of my gmail account on my phone?

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Probably

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Google Assistant does not yet have the feature available to access emails.