Iam having problems with my computer, you need to tune it…

Customer Question
Iam having problems with...

Iam having problems with my computer, you need to tune it up, it is awful slow

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Hp pavilliam all in one

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your hp product?

It is just so slow, you have not done a tune up in forever,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

It is just so so slow

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Russell H., Computer Systems Expert replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Computer Systems Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

If you wish I can try remotely connecting to your computer - with your approval only - and see to getting a way worked out through this problem, for a small additional fee.

If you would rather not, then I can also instruct you toward a solution, somewhat more slowly.

Let me know which approach you would prefer, and I will help you as needed.