I have somehow been joined up yo an exclusivitystore.net and…

Customer Question
I have somehow been...

I have somehow been joined up yo an exclusivitystore.net and they are charging my credit card. i want to get rid of it but it wont let me as it is an unsafe site

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I have no idea what the products are. This is a subscription amount?????

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Apple mac latest update

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you. Please allow me a moment to review your question.

Can you type me the exact name/description as it appears on your statement?