I tried to update my turbotax order which was Order number:

Customer Question
I tried to update...

I tried to update my turbotax order which was Order number: TAR17YW17811928899
Last four digits of credit card: 2238
ZIP code:###-##-####

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I entered a new credit card and a new address. I did not get a valid response.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I am using MS Windows and a Lenovo computer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I have not been able to solve this problem this last week.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I thinkn that is it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.