How can I import my contacts list from one computer to the…

Customer Question
How can I import...

How can I import my contacts list from one computer to the other?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Its an Aspire ES 15, Microsoft Office 365

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Aspire?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Aspire? Have you installed any updates recently?

I think there was an update a short while ago, but I didn't specifically install one

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Are you trying to transfer the contacts from Microsoft Outlook or from any other email program?