Home button not working. Ipad mini model MF432X/A IOS latest…

Customer Question
Home button not working ...

Home button not working

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Ipad mini model MF432X/A IOS latest upgrade

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just this morning. Button does not respond. Tried resetting it. Have to turn off aand hold to change funtions

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 7 months ago
Edward Dorsey
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the Experts with JustAnswer.com. How are you today?
Give me a moment while I review your question and formulate some followup questions so I can hopefully assist you with an answer. Please remember to rate my answer(s) before you leave the session today, and remember it is my service to your specific question here you are rating and nothing else. Thank you.
Tech Support Specialist: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 7 months ago
For now you can use your Home button by turning on and using the accessibility feature using Siri by saying “Turn on AssistiveTouch”. Then head to your local Apple Store for service on your iPad as it may have a hardware failure.