I have no idea to whom my charges apply and do not know

Customer Question
I have no idea...

I have no idea to whom my charges apply and do not know anything about "my account" including number, password, etc. I did not request PayPal payment.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

I don't know that I ever did.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PayPal?

I tried a telephone call to achieve info but the automated response was not helpful. Just referred to online. Who can deal with this?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

CANCEL ALL CHSRGES IMMEDIATELY N