I need to reset my password. My password. I have a laptop.

Customer Question
I need to reset...

I need to reset my password

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

My password

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I have a laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

It is a satelitte Windwows

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Toshiba? Have you installed any updates recently?

No i tried to install a printer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

The printeris HP Officejet 4650

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

For which service is this password *****?

Please let me know

Thank you