Nothing i have a password problem and very little time.

Customer Question
Nothing i have a...

Nothing i have a password ***** and very little time

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Brand hp operating system micrsoft crom

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

You noticeed it earlyer with assosiated site

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

With which service or device are you having this issue with?

Please let me know

Thank you