Using 365 Mac. wrote a excel program for ipad, lots of "at…

Customer Question
Using 365 Mac. wrote...

Using 365 Mac. wrote a excel program for ipad, lots of "at ifs," want to protect sheet but leave open interactive cells. want to send an exact size sheet to ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

El capatain to ipad 2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

Not smart enough to figure out protection

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Need to clear inter active entries at end of day

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you mean you want all sheets that have data in them to be locked and leave the blank cells unlocked?

Please let me know