I am not able to renew my magicjack phone because I have…

Customer Question
I am not able...

I am not able to renew my magicjack phone because I have restriction placed on my account

Technician's Assistant: What magicJack model do you have?

I have thd old type

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your magicJack phone? What have you tried so far?

Almost 20 days

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

The phone expert shoul know that I want to re-new my contract

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Louie, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Louie, Computer Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, are you able to login to your magicJack account? ...click/tap HERE.

Still able to make outgoing calls?
And to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.