I ordered my thred up around the end of November. I must say…

Customer Question
I ordered my thred...

I ordered my thred up around the end of November. I must say it took a long time to get here. Plus you sizes are not representative of the garment,. I ordered two boxes and one came with out a packing shipment slip. I ordered all size 6 or medium and all the garments were too small.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Even my daughter who is between zero and 2, I don't know mu system because my daughter does that for me; Also. What does have to do mispre

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Not long but, but I don't have any ideas what operating system is related to misreprete

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I will call in the morning, but I don't see what OS has to wrong sizing by 5x

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the name of the company or website that you are trying to get in touch with?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.