The password has changed on my PC running Windows 10 and I…

Customer Question
Hi, the password *****...

Hi, the password ***** changed on my PC running Windows 10 and I can't sign on because I don't know what the password ***** Would appreciate your help with this. Bob Matsumoto

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I can't sign onto my pc

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

It's a MacBook Pro running Windows 10 in a partiction

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really. Just want to get into my computer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please what you have already tried to do to resolve this?

Please let me know