I can't get that file to download

Customer Question
I can't get that file...
I can't get that file to download.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening!...My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. What would you like resolved today? Please be as detailed as possible so I can help you the best way possible. Thanks!

I cannot reply to or compose email. The Start button will not cause the screen saver to dissolve. I've worked with two of your experts and, at one point, I could use email but then it went back to having a locked screen. I have paid the $39 for the remote assistance but I could not get the program to download. So, I feel that I have been left just hanging and everyone else has gone on to other customers.

Okay. i see the other question now with the other expert. I can help you, but this is a separate question from the previous one. How did you want to proceed?

Do you want me to help direct you to the question with the previous expert and you can post on there and they can help you when they are online again?