My password is often invalid. AsiaMe.com told that my

Customer Question
My password ***** *****...

My password ***** ***** invalid

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

AsiaMe.com told that my password ***** ***** valid

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Toshiba and windows 8

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

For several days. I tried to login in AsiaME com

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

How can I obtain e mail adress of memeber Asia MEcom

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 7 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Are you already registered on the website? How did you register, via facebook or with your email address?

with my E mail adress
After I tipe my E mail, password ***** *****

Have you tried clicking on "Forgot Password" link?

What kind of information

What happened after you tried resetting password?

password ***** incorect

Do you want me to remote into your PC and try this recovery and login process for you?

No

OK, you can try resetting password *****

Hello, Have you had any luck with your login?