I have put a large amount of money into my Pay Pal account.

Customer Question
I have put a...

I have put a large amount of money into my Pay Pal account. Last week the people who had control of the money left the country and spent the money. The FBI knows where they are and one of the people told them that she will have to sell their house and repay the money.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Because of this I am broke and owe people a great deal of money. This is a real emergency for me and I need money from my pay pal account. I do not know how to withdraw money from my account and I need more money than now than from what I have read you give at one time.

Technician's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Software Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

Please have someone call me to help me out of this mess.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your PayPal?

Carl Tuvin(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I have not up graded my account since I opened it sometime ago..

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

When I contacted what I was told it was pay pal the person said you were in the wrong place. He left me hanging never came back. Where should I be
If I am in the wrong place please get me to the right place